All webinars take place at 1:30 pm ET.
- September 17, 2019: Orientation to the Community Data Program and the Catalogue
- October 1, 2019: Treasure Hunt: Tips on searching the CDP Catalogue and finding data to solve problems
- November 12, 2019 (To be confirmed): Energy Poverty: What is energy poverty and how is it measured?
- November 20, 2019 (To be confirmed): Ontario Consortia Data Party and Boundary Changes (Face-to-face meeting)
- November 26, 2019: Roundtable for Not-for-Profits
- December 10, 2019: Orientation to the LIPS Portal
- January 14, 2020, 1 pm ET: TCBWG Meeting
- January 21, 2020: Data in the Media
- February 11, 2020: Just for Leads Roundtable
- March 3, 2020: Data Party on Debt
- March 24, 2020: Orientation to the Community Data Program and the Catalogue